He Leadeth Me

Monday, February 28, 2005

We Have A Plan

First, let me start out by saying that I'm sorry that I haven't written this sooner today. But, there has only been about an hour today that somebody hasn't been here visiting and during that "quiet hour" we didn't have any news yet. So, that's my excuse and I apologize and promise to do better.



The MRI was this morning and his internal medicine Dr arrived around 1pm and his impression of the MRI report was that it showed nothing new from the CT scan and that there were no new "surprises". I have never liked surprises anyway. But, that Dr. kind of thought they might just do a laproscopic procedure for a biopsy first. However, we met the surgeon around 5pm and he said a definite "NO" to a biopsy. Since they do not know what kind of tumor this is, they do not want to risk interrupting this tumor and then it scuffs off other tumor cells into his abdomen. So, his surgery will be Wednesday around "noonish" and it will be here in Abilene at Hendricks Hospital. Right now, he's in Room 7627, but I have no idea if he'll be moved later or not.

Tomorrow, a CT scan of his chest and then more chilling and more crosswords and enjoying more friends coming to visit.

Keep praying and now add Dr. Gary Walker to your prayer list, he's our surgeon and we want him very blessed on Wednesday!

Love you all~

1 Comments:

  • Debbie, I'm praying for you all (of course!) and I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am for your family. You, Mark, Katie, and Will have all been such a blessing to me! I hope that everything goes well with the surgery tomorrow and that Mark continues to feel better! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all over Spring Break (which is a week later than ACU's Spring Break) if I get to come out there. Love y'all!

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home