He Leadeth Me

Friday, October 01, 2004

Doing Good

I cannot ever remember doing anything out of meanness. I guess I've just never been turned that way. That does not mean that I have always done everything right though. It's just that my intention has never been one to do harm. And yet, I seem to keep doing things that seem wrong to those that I love and respect the most. So, am I suppose to not do what I think is right because it might be wrong? I'm praying for God's wisdom and for Him to give me discernment in handling situations. I know that is the right thing to do.

Romans 7:21 "When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law: but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God-through Jesus Christ our Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home