He Leadeth Me

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Encouraging Words

Acts 2:25-28

"I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices: my body also will live in hope, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence!"

2 Comments:

  • Debbie,
    I am so glad you got Victor Hirsch. He saved me and blessed Sam so much. I believe he is one of the best and would follow him anywhere.

    Blessings, Judy Thomas

    By Blogger judy thomas, at 10:01 AM  

  • The twins are here! Being about 6 weeks early, they'll need lots of prayers still, and will be in the NICU for about that long. So keep praying for the Meyers.

    And Syree says the "T" word wasn't that big a deal when they spoke. Must be different speaking with other research people with whom it is commonplace. I'm not that comfortable discussing it with her!

    Anyway, glad things are looking up. Prayers will continue.

    By Blogger Jim Boulter, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home